Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Saturday Costillar...

Last Saturday Manu Ortner called to meet.  I had not seen him for a while, so I was happy to get the call.  Quickly, we organized a get together.  We met at Sofia and Elena's place.  Elena is still a baby, so we have to wait for a while until we can play with her.  Anyways, Manu bought a costillar for the grown ups to keep themselves busy, and we got to our things...

Sofia and I hit it off right away, and started playing with some very cool, grownupy toys.  There was a cow, a horse, a goat...  and the stuff.  Very fancy.  I loved it.


Look!  Here's the cow!


Manu was not so much into it.  He preferred other stuff...


It was hot, so we wanted to go to the pool.  For this, we had to fill it up with water.  So Sofi taught us how to.  First, you fill a cup in the shower.


Then you take it to the pool, like Sofi is doing.


I learned fast!


When the pool was full, the girls dived right in!


Manu was shy at first, so he was looking from outside.


But after a while  he joined.  The temptation was too strong.


When the rest got bored, I stayed a while longer to relax.  The week tires me a lot, so this was very welcome!


At some point I started to get cold, but still wanted to rest.  So I got Anne to dress me up, and found a nice, comfy shade where to lie and rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment