Saturday, March 30, 2013

Donostiarra maite dut

So... I took Anne and Papá to San Sebastián this week.  They were tired of Madrid, and needed a break, so I indulged.  I will say that it was rather stressful...  It rained almost every day, so walking them was hard.  I had to pack them under jackets and umbrellas, because I was not going to stay in the hotel all day long.  Anywho, I wanted to share a couple of moments of our visit to Mount Igueldo.

Here I am, all ready to head out, waiting for Anne and Papá.


Here, Papá was cold, so I had to step up.


Here I am just too cute to pass along unnoticed.


Papá, cold again.


We stopped for a snack in the middle of the Tower of Mount Igueldo.



This is gossip time with Anne.  After our snack, we asked Papá to leave us alone and told each other everything about all the latest news.  Did you guys see the dress Anne Hathaway wore to the Oscars???  OMGGGG!!!


And well, after a while I got tired of so many gossips and Anne had to kiss a bit too much, so we got out of there.



When leaving, since Papá felt like he was left out of it, I hopped onto him for some quality daughter Papá time.
 

Ps, thanks Iker Azzimonti for helping with the Basque...

1 comment:

  1. It looks like anne cannot get enough of you! Heavy, no??? But you still take good care of your parents, taking them to vacations, warming them up when they are cold....

    ReplyDelete