Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I Have Been Overeating...

Yes, I know, I am a bit of a hypocrite.  I used to preach that all babies should unite against what I thought was disgusting: food!  And now, well, I am ashamed to say, I enjoy one or two, or three, or four, five, ...  things.

Unfortunately, this is beginning to show.  I no longer have the shape I had as a one year old.  It is my fault.  I have been eating too much ice-cream




too much yoghurt


and too much pizza


 Also, I have been watching too much TV.


In essence, I have been intaking calories without burning them.  So I have decided to do something about it.  Just like Rocky Balboa in Rocky and Marji in Persepolis (get it, Anne?), I have decided to burn all the extra weight!  So I put on my sweat clothes...


And start!



I'll tell you how it goes.

1 comment: