Friday, June 28, 2013

Mother Daughter Turkish Food

Yesterday three couples of mother and daughter got together to prepare Turkish food.  Anne brought me, Irene brought Sofi, and Lassie brought Barbie.  We Turks taught the non Turks how to prepare Turkish food.  We prepared the lentil balls, bulgur, borek, and Papá's favorite: the Sultan's plate.  For dessert, Anneanne's fruit and cookie cake.

It was a lot of fun, but also a lot of work.  First, I arranged the details with Sofi, the only two who seemed able to coordinate things.

After deciding what to do, we went to tell Barbie and Irene.  Here's a couple of pics of the transmission of information.


Then we told Anne and Lassie, altogether.



Later, Papá and Fede came for dinner.  And I played like crazy with Fede.  He even let me play with his phone, which has a manzanita!!!  (Papá and Anne say I can play with anything except the things that have a manzanita).
 

 It was very tiring.  Fortunately, at the end Anne let me rest properly in bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment