Thursday, September 19, 2013

Independence Day in Chile

September 18, 1810.  The criollos in Chile start their process of independence.  September 18, 2013.  We go for a barbeque in the middle of the week!  Thanks criollos, I had a great time.  We went there in our super fantastic car, Filibo. Isn't it supercool?


When we got there, Maxi, Jose and Oli were waiting.  It was sooooo nice to see Oli there.  Anyways.  As soon as we got there, the boys got in charge of the grilling.  Well, Maxi took charge of the grilling, to be honest, I did not see Papá very active.


We girls went for a walk.  The park we went to was so nice, that we had to explore.  And, also, we did not want to smell like meat and charcoal after seeing all that smoke!


But after a while of walking, Oli and I thought it was too much of the oldies...  we needed some private girl talk... you know, the latest bieber, Hannah Montana's changes, that sort of stuff, the oldies don't get it anyways.  So I grabbed Oli and we left.


We had a great time.  It was private, so, no pictures.  The deal is when we came back I was a bit drunk of all the gossip and was extra loving with Oli, who had to stand my hugs part because the lovingness that drunks suffer and part because if she did not take my hug, I would fall!  Thanks Oli!


No comments:

Post a Comment