Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Braziiiiilllllll...... Nananananananana....... nananananananana...... nananananananana......... Braziiiiiilllll, Braziiiiiiilllll

Anne, Papa and me deserved a vacation.  Especially me.  Teaching how to poop to all those kids at school is hard, as you can imagine.  So I convinced Papa and Anne to go to Rio de Janeiro!  Copacabana, more precisely.  COPACABBBANA!

And guess what we did?  You might be thinking the Cristo, the Pao de Azucar, Rosinha...  but no!  No tourism at all!  We put on our bathing suits...
 

 and off to the beach!  As you can see in the pic below, I am no longer afraid of sand.  If anything, the sand should be afraid of me!  Beware Dikilians!  Here I come!

 

Once at the beach, we started off with a little bit of exercise.  I liked to hike up Mount Papa

 
We also swam a bit  (below you will see the closest I got to the water, get that salty shaker away from me!)

 


But as I said before, it was mostly about relax...

 

and more relax...
 

and more relax...
 

As you might expect, all that relax makes one hungry...  fortunately for us, there was good food around, like shrimp on a stick.

 
 
 
 Like ice-cream


 And then we got thirsty, but again, lucky for us, there was Coco...


and fruit juices...
 

And this is how we spent our days.  Then came the dawn, and, after a nice refreshing shower, we would go out and enjoy the beach from a safe distance.  With Anne...



 With Papa


 And just simply enjoying the view...























No comments:

Post a Comment