Saturday, September 12, 2015

It was a long, bumpy ride, but here we are!

The trip from Santiago to the US was marathonic, and it included a long stay in Turkey.  Let me summarize it as best as I can.  The plane ride to Turkey was long, and tiring.  I honestly could not keep up, had to sleep wherever I could.


When I got to Turkey, everything was fantastic.  I saw all my cousins...  Utku...



Defne...


I chatted with my aunts...

I saw Doruk...


I had naked Yoghurt, or Yoghurt naked...


Candy...


I exercised...

And I even met a special someone dating my uncle!


When we finally got out of Turkey and into the US, I could hardly keep my eyes open, I have been soooooo tired!

 

All in all, I think I will like it here.  It will take some time, but I am trying to enjoy.  To start, I met Eda, my first friend! We were working together!




No comments:

Post a Comment