Monday, October 14, 2013

A Creature of the Night...

I met this girl this weekend...  you would not believe it.  She's going to be a rocker.  She is less than 4 (fine, not that young), and already sings and dances like a star...  a litte start,  twinkle twinkle little star.  And she taught it to me!  It was so nice to sing along with someone...

Anyways, this happened last Sunday, at Ulviye´s and Fabian´s.  It all started uneventfully.  As usual, I was the star entertaining the crowds...


I was running around playing with these cool bracelets that Anne and Kate had.  I thought I had it all figured out.  I would grab the bracelets, put them on, take them off, and run around... I didn´t know it yet, but I could not be more wrong...



Suddenly, when the sun came down, the night took ahold of everything.  I lost my edge, my entertaining power, and became completely absorbed by this new creature of the night called Valentina. She showed me a world completely unknown.  There are so many things she could do with those bracelets!  She showed me some.  Here we are putting them in order: one silver, one gold, one silver, one gold...  daunting!



But that is just the tip of Valentina.  She transforms into this hardcore ballerina that hypnotises the whole room with fast beating movements and harmonious singing.  Papá tried to document it, but this is the best he could do.  I don´t blame him.  It is nearly impossible to frame someone moving so fast in a picture.


Sadly, I could not keep up.  And Valentina is nice, so she wanted to play with me.  I was challenged, but made my best to do as Valentina was telling me.  Silver, gold, silver, gold, silver, gold...



No comments:

Post a Comment