Thursday, April 16, 2015

Going to Punta Cana!

So with Papa and Anne we took a little break and went to Punta Cana.  It was...  simply spectacular!  We had such a relaxing time...  Papa and Anne were a bit scared about the plane ride.  I told them not to worry, that it would be nice.  And it was.  First, we took the initial hola pic.


Once they left me alone a bit, I started making use of the AWSOME entertainment system in the plane.  At first I did not even care what they played...  I was just thrilled with the command!


But then the command got old and I started looking at the screen...


And touching the screen...


Until I saw all there was to see.  Then I got to the good old fashioned Anne's phone.  Never gets old.


By the time we got there, I confess, I was super tired.  But I was not going to let that ruin the wonderful night that was coming.  I took a nap in my tiny bed...


And headed off to drinks with Anne!


What happened next I will not tell...  What happens in Punta Cana, stays in Punta Cana!

No comments:

Post a Comment