Monday, February 11, 2013

Time Flies Dude!

Whoa.  Sometimes I just gotta stop and look back.  Otherwise, my whole life will have gone and I will have forgotten to enjoy.  Just look at a picture of me about one month ago, and another when I was about 4 days old.  I feel like that WAS NOT ME!

I always considered myself a high fashion chick, always up with the newest stuff.  That means that in the first pic, I was fashionable...  But it is hard to imagine now!  kinda when you look at jane fonda, with that huge hair of hers in the 80s (1980!, like a hundred years ago) when she (my father says) was hot.  And now you see supercool brittney spears with no hair at all.  Of course, brit is superhot.  But back then, so was Jane!

Check the pics, you'll see what I mean.  Believe it or not, it is the same chair!



No comments:

Post a Comment