Friday, July 25, 2014

Airports

Just between you and me, I think Papa exaggerates when he speaks about airports.  He claims they are boring, and there is nothing to do.  I agree you have to wait for long long times, I have done it too...

 

And you need to be carrying heavy bags back and forth...


But it's not so bad.  They are usually plenty of cool games!  I love it when Anne joins me in those games, like in the super cool diner that you see below


But I like them even when she does not.  Actually, I told her, the Magic House is MY house, I said, E MIO!  And then Anne would not dare enter.


And then sometimes I just want to jump on the games with other people, like Abla.  Sorry Anne, nothing personal, I just need my space sometimes.


And grown-ups can also have fun.  I mean, there are places to eat that are OK.  It is a good opportunity to indulge into junk food...


Or you can enjoy the benefits of VIP lounges that offer comfortable seats and free food...


And then again, some other people, like Papa's friend Adam, use airports as an excuse to get drunk.  What the heck, I LIKED IT!


Finally, you always have a little extra time to walk around and just look.  Look at fishbowls


Or even signs of pretty cities


All in all, there is one thing Papa is definitively right about.  It's tiring as hell, so when you arrive...


No comments:

Post a Comment