Thursday, July 24, 2014

The Beach... Hawaii, Bombay...

When going to a beautiful beach like Dikili, who can stop thinking about Mecano's Hawaii, Bombay, son dos paraisos...  The beach is so great.  But it is also full of danger: the sun, the tides...  so I need to ready myself for all potential mishaps.  Cautiously, this is how I would go to the beach.


Once there, weather permitting, I would start working.  There is a lot to work on in the beach: those castles do not get built by themselves!  So  would get a comfy hat that allows me to move around, and get on with it!  (When possible, I wanted to avoid the dirty, dirty sand, so I would work on top of a mat, hardly touching the dirty, dirty sand...)


But, really, work is too much, and, as a good manager, I realize I cannot do all by myself.  So I would hire assistants, like Anneanne ...


And Abi and Abla...



These assistants would sometimes go the extra mile and help around with duties not directly related to them, like helping with the bathing of Bebe.  Honestly, this is a tiring task, and I was happy to have Abi helping.

But, again, as a good manager, I always acknowledge those that go the extra mile by paying them in kind... (well, there's some payment for me as well, hehe!)


But come on, not everything at the beach is work.  Let's be honest, it is also a great opportunity to show my curves...  I work all year round on my ass, so I like to show it when I can...


And then, when the working and body showing gets old, it is nice to chill out with all the family, like here, with Anne and Anneanne...


Or getting our feet wet with Papa...


As you can imagine, this is extremely tiring.  So guess what happens when we leave and go back home?

No comments:

Post a Comment