Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Am Back! And I have been busy...

Ufff....  where to start? I know.  By apologising for being out for so long.  But I had my reasons and hope to make up for lost time.  I have SOOOOO MUCHHHH to talk about....

I don't intend to get everything out in one post, so let me start with a summary, an abstract, of what I want to talk about next.  Basically, my holidays.  I went to Turkey... and HELL BROKE LOSE!  HAHAHAHA!

The trip was OK.  Long times waiting at the airport...  I really see why people hate airports.  They are boring...


But after 26 hours, I got there with Anne (Papa joined later).  I was beaten.  Felt like staying in bed for days!  Dede did not mind joining me...


Our main goal in the trip was to get to the beach, to Dikili, where I had so much fun last year.  But first, I wanted to spend a few days in Istanbul, catching up with old buddies, like Ege


And Doyuk "Marlon Brando" Damar.  It was nice to see them.


And then, off to Dikili!  I missed my cousins, so as soon as I saw them, I spread the love...  First to my hero, my pet, my master, my servant, my ABI!


and then to my ABLA!!!


The rest, well, absolutely fantastic.  Went to the beach


Hanged out with the guys...


Met the cutest cutie pie...  my cousin Idil...




And last but not least, had everyone celebrating my birthday!


And as if that was not enough, when we came back, I had ANOTHER birthday party!  Yep, because I deserve it...


I'll stop here now.  But wait for it.  I have to tell the details of all my holidays...  Besos for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment