Saturday, July 26, 2014

Superkay... laralaralay...

In Dikili, I was called to duty one more time.  It had been a while since I had to work so much, but this time, I was really needed.  It all started when  a mean warlock that tries to kidnap a magic baby.  It was too much for me, and knowing my limits, I called Abla for help.


Quickly and fearlessly, I jumped onto the mean warlock in a rescue attempt!


And it worked.  I could rescue the magic baby and get her back safe and sound.  I even calmed her down after her ordeal.


And Abla calmed her down too, the ordeal had been too much!


After a while she was OK.  I liked Abla's help so much, that I asked her to chat about a work opportunity.  So off we went.


Soon enough, we reached an agreement, and we celebrated it by hugging.


And dancing...


The job was to find a way to keep the mean warlock at bay.  We decided we would do that by building one of the tallest towers in the world.  We started off slowly, working together.


And soon enough, we were done!  One of the tallest towers one can ever imagine!


Now the magic baby is safe.  Message to the mean warlock:  DON'T MESS WITH SUPERKAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment