Sunday, December 28, 2014

Last Trip to Argentina in 2014

So we decided to say bye bye to 2014 by going to Argentina.  It was very nice.  Both my uncles were there, so I got pampered big time!  

As most of you know, travelling is stressing, so I took it as lightly as possible and tried to relax in the trip.  Here is me chilling at the LAN lounge.


The trip was great.  I hanged out with both Billy and Tacho


And with Dede.


We did not really plan anything, mostly, we relaxed.  See?


We had great food, specially in a place with the best carne con papas...



We also visited friends like Manu Weissmann and Sofi Alpert.  I will get to that later.  Unfortunately, all good things come to an end.  So we made it back to Chile.  Dede and I were sad to depart.  We walked silently for a while to say bye bye.




No comments:

Post a Comment