Monday, December 1, 2014

Superkay Taming the Beasts

A while ago I was called into action at La Granja, a farm full of deadly beasts in Chile.  But I was not scared of them...  rather, they better be scared of me!  I was there to tame them!  First we had to register as licensed tamers.  Here's the proof of registration.


After that, we started working right away.  The first animal to tame was a mighty cow.  But I figured out that it was easy to tame her and a ferocious pork together, so I started with two simultaneous equations, and these proved to be the best strategy.  They were tamed in no time!  See how docile they look now?


Then came the Llama.  La famosa "Llama que llama".  I figured out I would outcource, so this one was taken care by Papa, who employed the "psicopharma" technique, feeding the Llama with serotonin-stimulating narcotics.


I am not going to lie.  A real challenge came with the turn of the mustang, the mesmerising horse.  Both Papa and I were required in the taming.  Painfully and fortunately, we succeeded.


An even harder beast was "Skeleton" the rabbit (from He-Man, get it?).  This time, Anne helped.  We summoned the gods of rabbitness to tame it.  We summoned them by singing the super hit Tavsan Kac!


We left the worst of all for last.  To reach the beasts, we needed to go through rough terrain.  We recorded the journey so that future generations can study it.  Here is part of our endeavour.


When we finally got to see the animal, it was worse than we thought.  The terrorizing...  sheep!  I tried to tame it alone, but failed.  Papa, the same thing.  We joined forces, nothing...  At the end, I came up with the idea of using some of Papa's serotonin stimulating drugs.  Me, plus papa, plus the drugs, did the trick.


Santiago is now a safer place.  Thanks to Superkay!

No comments:

Post a Comment